📍SF / remote
🥧 Founder equity
Scout is a funded and unannounced startup focused on gamifying fandom. We believe you should be able to bet on the people you believe in. This starts with the most influential and engaging group of people on our planet — creators.
We are based in San Francisco with a remote-first culture. We're proud to be backed and advised by some of the best consumer and tech executives in Silicon Valley and Los Angeles.
Our first product, takeme.to, is an all-in-one link page — a way for content creators to grow their cross-platform audiences by hosting multiple links on one beautiful page.
Lead all aspects of engineering at Scout. This role has a clear path to being a founder.
If you're a maniacal builder, fun to work with, and are passionate about the space, we would love to talk. Additionally:
- You're a maniacal builder. You embody dedication and perseverance when building. You're willing to work long, hard, and smart. No choosing two out of those three. 😅
- You stick with it through tough times. When the going gets tough, you roll up your sleeves and work harder, knowing easier roads are ahead. You don't look for the eject button.
- You have a demonstrated passion for this space. You can show a history of passion for the consumer social, gaming, and/or content creator space through your work experience, passion projects, or fandom.
- You're curious with high intellectual horsepower.
- 99% company-paid medical, dental, and vision (currently only for US-employees)
- Two weeks minimum vacation; no maximum. Build something meaningful when you're charged up; recharge when you're not.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including examples of your past work, your LinkedIn, and a brief introduction. Strongly recommended: include a brief (2 mins or less) Loom video introducing yourself and any work you're excited to share.
Note: this is my personal inbox so we review every single application. If you do not hear back, it is not a good fit. Please understand we cannot reply to everyone.
Warm introductions are helpful but not necessary :)
Earned Secret, Inc
San Francisco, CA